Isaeva A.G., Bespamyatnykh E.N., Krivonogova A.S., Donnik I.M.
Summary. Improvement of productivity of agricultural animals is a very important issue that determines the directions in development of modern agrarian science in the sphere of livestock breeding. Breeding of agricultural animals is determined by a complex of activities aimed at intensification of production under the condition of the most profitable use of physiological characteristics of body of animals, including the ones under the conditions of anthropogenic contamination. Based on the above-mentioned, the aim of the research was study of possibilities to reduce negative effect of anthropogenic contamination on body of pregnant sows, to activatt and correct immune system and metabolic function and eliminate hormone imbalance, and to improve productivity by complex use of medications - Alexanat-Zoo and Akvitin. Alexanat-Zoo is a natural carbonated mineral containing mineral elements in the form of micellas. Akvitin is a complex vitamin product in the form of solution for injections. In this medication the vitamins A, D3, E and С are in the water-liquid form. The research were done on pregnant sows 45 days before the supposed survey. For the research 2 groups of animals (per 10 animals each) were formed. It was stated that complex use of Alexanat-Zoo and Akvitin had protective effect. It compensated for a shortcoming of essential elements and vitamins caused by the pregnant sows' increased demand in them, especially in immunosuppressive state induced by toxic influence of anthropogenic contamination. Average body weight of newborn piggery, as well as the same in the experimental group of breeding pigs after 30 days was correspondingly by 12,7 % and 10,8% higher than in the control group.
Key words: pregnant sows, anthropogenic contamination, correction, Alexanat-Zoo, Akvitin, hematological and immunological parameters, biochemical parameters, productivity.
1. Vereshchak N.A. Otsenka pokazateley immunnoy sistemy i metody korrektsii immunnoy nedostatochnosti u produktivnykh zhivotnykh i ptitsy v Uralskom regione [Evaluation of indices of immune system and methods of correction of immunodeficiency among productive animals and poultry in the Ural region]. - Yekaterinburg, 2007 - 304 p.
2. Donnik I.M., Smirnov PN. Ekologiya i zdorovie zhivotnykh [Ecology and animals' health]. - 2001: 332.
3. Donnik I.M., Shkuratova I.A. Molekulyarno-geneticheskie i immunobiokhimicheskie markery v otsenke zdoroviya selskokhozyastvennykh zhivotnykh [Molecular-genetic and immunobiochemical markers in assessing the health of agricultural animals]. - Vestnik RAN. - 2017 (87 (2)). - pp. 139-142.
4. Krasnoperov A.S., Belousov A.I., Bespamyatnykh E.N. Osobennosti metabolizma krupnogo rogatogo skota na fone primeneniya kompleksa mikroelementov v ekologicheskikh usloviyakh Uralskogo regiona [Peculiarities of metabolism of cattle affected by use of complex of microelements under ecological conditions of the Ural region]. - 2017 (3). - pp. 179-181.
5. Koshchaev A.G., Lebedeva I.A., Drozdova L.I., Lysenko Yu.A. Nauchnoe obosnovanie i rezultaty primeneniya probiotikov na osnove sporoobrazuyushchikh bakteriy [Scientific evidence and results of the use of probiotics based on sporeforming bacterias]. - Krasnodar, 2016.
6. Kuznetsova T.V., Drozdova L.I. Rezultaty primeneniya kormovykh dobavok ‘Germivit' i ‘Maslo zarodyshey pshenitsy' dlya uluchsheniya vosproizvoditelnykh kachestv kryakov [Results of use of supplement feeds ‘Germivit' and ‘Wheat Germ Oil' for improvement of reproductive ability of he-pigs]. - Agrarny Vestnik Urala. - Yekaterinburg, 2012 (10 (102)). - pp. 26-28.
7. Nikanova L.A., Fomichev Yu.P. Bioprotektornoe deystvie digidrokvertsetina i arabinogalaktana v oslablenii vliyaniya ekstremalnykh faktorov sredy na organism sviney [Bioprotective function of dihydroquercetin and arabinogalactan in reduction of the influence of extreme environment on pigs' body]. - 2016 (2 (5)). - pp. 8996.
8. Tairova A.R., Sharifyanova V.R. Otsenka zagryaznennosti zvenyev troficheskoy tsepi tekhnogennoy agroekosfery [Evaluation of contamination of links of trophic chain of anthropogenic agroecosystem]. - Agrarny Vestnik Urala. - Yekaterinburg, 2016 (11 (153)). - pp. 74-79.
9. Topuriya G.M., Topuriya L.Yu., Davydova S.Yu. Farmakologicheskoe obosnovanie primeneniya Germivita v zhivotnovodstve [Pharmacologic evidence of the use of Germivit in animal agriculture]. - Krasnoyarsk, 2015 (12). - pp. 227231.
10. Fomichev Yu.P., Paymerova I.S., Piyanzina I.P. et al. Primenenie preparata Aleksanat-Zoo dlya povysheniya produktivnosti i zhiznesposobnosti zhivotnykh i ptitsy (metodicheskie rekomendatsii) [Use of ‘Alexanat-Zoo' to improve productivity and survivorship of animals and poultry (methodological recommendations)]. - Dubrovitsy, 2010. - 38 p.
Bespamiatnykh Elisey N., Ph.D. in Biology, Senior Scientific Researcher of the department of Ecology and Animals' noncontagious diseases of the Ural federal agrarian scientific-research centre of the Ural Division of the RAS; 112 a, Belinskogo st., Yekaterinburg; phone: 8-343-2951774.
Krivonogova Anna S., D.Sc. in Biology, docent, Senior Scientific Researcher of the department of Infectious Diseases Monitoring and Forecasting of the Ural federal agrarian scientific-research centre of the Ural Division of the RAS; 112 a, Belinskogo st., Yekaterinburg; phone: 8-343-2951774; e-mail: tel-89826512934@ yandex.ru.
Donnik Irina M., Vice-President of the Russian Academy of Sciences, D.Sc. in Biology, Professor, Head of the department of Infectious Diseases Monitoring and Forecasting of the Ural federal agrarian scientific-research centre of the Ural Division of the RAS; 112 а, Belinskogo st., Yekaterinburg; phone: 8-343-2951774.
Responsible for correspondence with the editorial board: Isaeva Albina G., D.Sc. in Biology, docent, Senior Scientific Researcher of the department of Infectious Diseases Monitoring and Forecasting of the Ural federal agrarian scientific-research centre of the Ural Division of the RAS; 112 a, Belinskogo st., Yekaterinburg; phone: 8-343-2951774; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.