Zabashta A.V., Zabashta N.N., Lisovitskaya E.P., Golovko E.N., Sinelshchikova I. A.
Summary. In connection with the increasing requirements for the quality of beef, the need for further technological solutions improvement for the cultivation and fattening of beef calves, aimed at improving meat productivity, ensuring not only the quality, but also the safety of meat, has acquired particular relevance. Data on the production of environmentally friendly raw meat obtained in the foothill zone of Karachay-Cherkessia from the bulls of the Aberdeen-Angus breed in modern conditions of the development of the meat industry are presented in the article. During the growth and development of animals, significant qualitative and quantitative changes occur, associated with an increase in weight and a change in the morphological composition of the carcass. The morphological composition of carcasses, meat yield and its chemical composition in the final period of fattening were studied. When calves reached the slaughter live weight, slaughter was carried out and the meat qualities were studied. Carcass weight was 320.2 kg (carcass yield - 57.2%); boneless beef - 266.7 kg (84.9% of chilled carcass). 58.7% (156.6 kg) of the meat was lean; 30.6% attributed to fatty beef. The moisture content of the combined minced meat was 70.9%; protein - 20.4%; fat - 7.7%; ash - 1.0%. Meat safety was determined from the average sample of minced meat. In terms of chemical composition and safety, beef meets the requirements of the interstate standard GOST 32855-2014 for raw meat. Thus, the maintenance and feeding of young cattle on the foothill pastures of the North Caucasus, used later for meat, provides moderate-intensive and extensive feeding with an insignificant inclusion of concentrates in the diet.
Keywords: lysine, methionine, threonine, chemical fast, true ileal availability, organic pork.
1. Abdokova R.O. Khozyaystvenno-biologicheskie osobennosti i kachestvo myasa bychkov razlichnykh porod v usloviyakh promyshlennoy tekhnologii [Economic and biological characteristics and quality of meat of gobies of various breeds in terms of industrial technology]. - Cherkessk, 2006: 138.
2. Balov B.V. Uboynye i myasnye kachestva bychkov simmentalskoy porody importnoy selektsii v usloviyakh Karachaevo-Cherkesskoy Respubliki [Slaughter and meat qualities of imported Simmental bulls in the conditions of the Karachay-Cherkess Republic]. - Cherkessk, 2009: 11-16.
3. Golovko E.N., Ryadchikov V.G., Zabashta N.N. Dostupnost aminokislot v belkovom pitanii monogastrichnykh zhivotnykh [Amino acids availability in protein nutrition of monogastric animals]. - Krasnodar, 2014: 217.
4. Zabashta N.N., Golovko E.N., Vlasov A.B. Naturalnoe organicheskoe syre dlya proizvodstva produktov pitaniya na myasnoy osnove [Natural organic raw materials for meat-based food production]. - Krasnodar, 2014: 229.
5. Trukhachev V.I., Zlydnev N.Z., Sycheva O.V. Ayrshirskiy skot v proshlom i nastoyashchem [Ayrshire cattle past and present]. - Molochnoe i myasnoe skotovodstvo. - Moscow, 2006 (8). - pp. 19-20.
6. Zabashta N.N., Golovko E.N., Lisovitskaya E.P., Vysokopoyasnaya A. Vyrashchivanie bychkov kalmytskoy porody dlya polucheniya organicheskoy govyadiny [Kalmyk calves raising for organic beef]. - Kombikorma. - 2019 (3). - pp. 74-75.
Zabashta Anastasia V., post-graduate student of the Kuban State Agrarian University named after I.T. Trubilin; 13, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350044; e-mail: email@example.com.
Zabashta Nikolay N., D.Sc. in Agriculture, professor, Head of the Department of Technology, Storage and Processing of Livestock Products of the Kuban State Agrarian University named after I.T. Trubilin; Leading Scientific Researcher, Head of the Department of Toxicology and Feed Quality, Head of Argus IC of the Krasnodar Scientific Center for Zootechnics and Veterinary Medicine; 4, Pervomayskaya st., Znamensky sttl., Krasnodar, 350055; phone: 8-918-4400956; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golovko Elena N., D.Sc. in Biology, leading scientific researcher of the Department of toxicology and feed quality of Krasnodar Scientific Center for Zootechnics and Veterinary Medicine; 4, Pervomayskaya st., Znamensky sttl., Krasnodar, 350055; phone: 8-988-3560516; e-mail: email@example.com.
Sinelshchikova Irina A., Ph.D. in Agriculture, Senior Scientific Researcher of the Department of toxicology and feed quality of the Krasnodar Scientific Center for Zootechnics and Veterinary Medicine; 4, Pervomayskaya st., Znamensky sttl., Krasnodar, 350055; phone: 8-918-3280203; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for correspondence with the editorial board: Lisovitskaya Ekaterina P., Ph.D. in Technics, Senior Scientific Researcher of the Department of Epizootology, Mycology and Veterinary Sanitary Expertise of the Krasnodar Scientific Center for Zootechnics and Veterinary Medicine; 4, Pervomayskaya st., Znamensky sttl., Krasnodar, 350055; phone: 8-952-8253705; e-mail: email@example.com.