Krivonos R.A., Yarosh R.A., Basankin A.V., Tikhonov S.V., Kaloshkina I.M., Omelchenko N.N.
Summary. Prediction of the development of the epizootic situation for some quarantine infectious diseases in Krasnodar region in 2020 is presented in the article. Risks of outbreaks of brucellosis, bovine leucose, African swine fever, rabies of animals of various species, ornithosis, tuberculosis, leptospirosis, bird flu, nodular cattle dermatitis and other diseases in various municipalities of Krasnodar region are assessed. The number of dysfunctional points, the number of cases of the disease, and the focal rate (focal incidence) for quarantine infectious diseases according to the data from 2009 to October 2019 are indicated. The dynamics of the number of dysfunctional points and the focal rate for some quarantine diseases for the next two years is presented by the authors. Seasonal occurrence, species structure and distribution of quarantine infectious diseases in Krasnodar region are described in comparison with the development of the epizootic situation in the Russian Federation, according to the data provided by the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance. The territorial distribution of quarantine infections is displayed, with the division into risk zones for these diseases. The nosological structure of quarantine infectious diseases registered in Krasnodar region for the period from January 2009 to October 2019 is described. Data on prevalence of brucellosis, bovine leucose, rabies, African swine fever, bird flu, nodular dermatitis and other infectious diseases in the Russian Federation, according to data presented on the official website of the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance, are given in the article.
Keywords: epizootic situation, development forecast, dysfunctional points, focal incidence, seasonality of diseases, territorial distribution, species structure, incidence, nosological structure, quarantine diseases, quarantine diseases, large horned cattle, small horned cattle, pigs, horses, dogs, cats, wild animals, poultry (birds).
1. Dzhailidi G.A., Chernykh O.Yu., Shevchenko A.A. Organizatsiya meropriyatiy po likvidatsii i profilaktike afrikanskoy chumy sviney na territorii Krasnodarskogo kraya [Organization of eradication and preventative activities for African swine fever in Krasnodar region]. - Veterinaria Kubani. - Krasnodar, 2016 (2). - pp. 3-5.
2. Donnik I.M., Tikhonov S.V. Epizooticheskaya obstanovka po leykozu v Krasnodarskom kraye [Epizootic situation on leucosis in Krasnodar region]. -Veterinaria Kubani. - Krasnodar, 2013 (3). - pp. 19-21.
3. Koshchayev A.G., Khmara I.N., Khmara I.V. Estestvennaya kontaminatsiya zernofurazha i kombikormov dlya ptitsevodstva mikotoksinami [Natural contamination of fodder and feed for poultry farming with mycotoxins]. - Trudy KubGAU. - Krasnodar, 2013 (1 (42)). - pp. 87-92.
4. Mishchenko A.V., Mishchenko V.A., Shevkoplyas V.N., Krivonos R.A., Chernykh O.Yu., Koshchaev A.G., Lysenko A.A., Shevchenko A.A., Konovalov M.G., Vatsaev Sh.V. Ekologicheskie osobennosti nodulyarnogo dermatita krupnogo rogatogo skota [Ecological features of nodular dermatitis of large horned cattle]. - Veterinaria Kubani. - Krasnodar, 2017 (5). - pp. 3-7.
5. Prikaz Minselkhozproda RF ot 11.05.1999 № 359 «Ob utverzhdenii pravil po profilaktike i borbe s leykozom krupnogo rogatogo skota» (Zaregistrirovano v Minyuste RF 04.06.1999 № 1799) [Order of the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Russian Federation dated 05.11.1999 No. 359 «On approval of the rules for the prevention and control of leucose in large horned cattle» (Registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation on 04.06.1999 No. 1799)].
6. Semyonov A.Yu., Rud N.A. Epizootologicheskiy monitoring brutsellyoza krupnogo i melkogo rogatogo skota v Krasnodarskom kraye [Epizootological monitoring on brucellosis in large and small horned cattle in Krasnodar region]. - Veterinaria Kubani. - Krasnodar, 2010 (1). - pp. 13-16.
7. Soboleva G.L., Ananyeva Yu.V., Nepoklonova I.V. Aktualnyye voprosy leptospiroza lyudey i zhivotnykh [Actual issues of leptospirosis in humans and animals]. - Moscow, 2017 (8). - pp. 14-18.
8. Skhatum A.K., Basova N.Yu., Staroselov M.A., Pachina V.V., Tikhonov S.V. Epizooticheskaya situatsiya po leykozu krupnogo rogatogo skota v khozyaystvakh Krasnodarskogo kraya [Epizootic situation on bovine leucose in farms of Krasnodar region]. - Veterinaria Kubani. - Krasnodar, 2019 (3). - pp. 10-13.
9. Tikhonov S.V., Krivonos R.A., Terekhov V.I. Epizooticheskaya situatsiya po osobo opasnym infektsionnym boleznyam v Krasnodarskom kraye za period s 2011 po 2017 god [Epizootic situation on especially dangerous infectious diseases in Krasnodar region in 2011-2017]. - Veterinaria Kubani. - Krasnodar, 2018 (1). - pp. 3-10.
10. Shabeykin A.A., Gulyukin A.M., Zaykova O.N. Obzor epizooticheskoy situatsii po beshenstvu v Rossiyskoy Federatsii za period s 1991 po 2015 gody [Overview on epizootic situation on rabies in the Russian Federation for the period from 1991 to 2015]. - Veterinaria Kubani. - Krasnodar, 2016 (4). - pp. 4-6.
11. Shevkoplyas V.N. Obespecheniye epizooticheskogo blagopoluchiya Krasnodarskogo kraya i perekhod k alternativnym formam vedeniya zhivotnovodstva [Insurance of epizootic welfare of Krasnodar region and transition to alternative forms of animal breeding]. - Veterinaria Kubani. - Krasnodar, 2011 (5). - pp. 3-6.
12. Petrova O.N., Baskakova N.E., Tatsenko E.E., Karaulov A.K. Epizooticheskaya situatsiya po nekotorym infektsionnym zabolevaniyam zhivotnykh v Rossiyskoy Federatsii i deystvuyushchiye normativno-pravovyye dokumenty [Epizootic situation on some infectious diseases of animals in the Russian Federation and current regulatory documents]. - Vladimir, 2014. - p. 48.
13-16. Vide supra.
Krivonos Roman A., Ph.D. in Veterinary Medicine, Head of the Veterinary Department of Krasnodar region; 36, Rashpilevskaya st., Krasnodar, 350000; phone: 8-861-2621923; e-mail: email@example.com.
Yarosh Roman A., Ph.D. in Veterinary Medicine, Deputy Head of the Veterinary Department of Krasnodar region; 36, Rashpilevskaya st., Krasnodar, 350000; phone: 8-861-2685603; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basankin Aleksey V., Ph.D. in Veterinary Medicine, deputy head of the department of organization of antiepizootic measures and treatment-and-prophylactic work of the Veterinary Department of Krasnodar region; 36, Rashpilevskaya st., Krasnodar, 350000; phone: 8-918-9550057; e-mail: email@example.com.
Kaloshkina Inna M., Ph.D. in Veterinary Medicine, head of the department of antiparasitic, veterinary and sanitary measures of the Krasnodar regional station of fighting against animal diseases; 15/1, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350004; phone: 8-918-4656939; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Omelchenko Nikolay N., Ph.D. in Veterinary Medicine, chief veterinarian of the department for prevention and elimination of infectious and non-communicable diseases with anti-epizootic squad of the Krasnodar regional station of fighting against animal diseases; 15/1, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350004; phone: 8-861-2216157; e-mail: email@example.com.
Responsible for correspondence with the editorial board: Tikhonov Sergey V., Ph.D. in Biology, head of the department for prevention and elimination of infectious and non-communicable diseases with anti-epizootic squad of the Krasnodar regional station of fighting against animal diseases; 15/1, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350004; phone: 8-861-2216157; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.