UDC 619:615.916 1
Koba I.S., Lysenko A.A., Burmenskaya G.A., Dyatlov N.V.
Summary. Results of the study of acute and subchronic toxicity of a probiotic agent for udder treating after milking (Biomastim) on rats, irritating and woundhealing effect on rabbits and pharmaco-toxicological assessment of chlorophyll dye are described in the article. Subchronic (subacute) toxicity of Biomastim was also determined on outbred rats, dividing the animals into two equal groups -experimental and control, - after preliminary weighing. Experimental animals were administered using automatic drinker ad libitum, limiting access to water. It was established that Biomastim belongs to the 4th class of danger. The study of the wound healing effect was carried out on the rabbit by applying two artificial wounds under local infiltration anesthesia on the lateral surface of the body with an area of 210 mm2 and 147 mm2, respectively - experimental and control wound model. Authors experimentally proved that the average daily rate of wound healing using Biomastim was 24.37%, whereas for Bioseptin ointment - 21.42%. Full healing of both injuries occurred simultaneously - on the 14th day after application. In order to increase the efficiency of the practical use of Biomastim (to facilitate the control of the application by the veterinarian of the farm), we suggested adding a dye to the component composition of the preparation. Chlorophyllin liquid was chosen as a dye. Authors proved that according to the degree of impact on the organism it belongs to the 4th class of danger - substances of low hazard.
Keywords: Biomastim, mastitis prevention, probiotic drug, toxicological assessment, pharmaco-toxicological examination, wound-healing effect, mastitis, the latent mastitis, probiotics at mastitis, acute and chronic toxicity
1. Vasilyeva S.A., Rodionova T.N., Marinicheva M.P., Savina S.V., Fokin A.I. Razdrazhayushchee, allergennoe i kozhno-rezorbtivnoe deystvie antisepticheskogo sredstva veterinarnogo naznacheniya «Smeyk-Khuvs» [Irritant, allergic and skin-resorptive effect of Smeik Huvs antiseptic agent for veterinary use]. - The Agrarian Scientific Journal. - Saratov, 2017 (4). - pp. 7-11.
2. Kabardiev S.Sh., Amaev K.G., Immiev Ya.I., Rashilov A.A. Toksikologicheskaya otsenka novykh dezinfitsiruyushchikh preparatov [Toxicological evaluation of new disinfectants]. - Veterinariya. - Moscow, 2005 (12). - pp. 36-38.
3. Kabardiev S.Sh., Amaev K.G., Karpushchenko K.A., Saypullaev M.S. Toksichnost novykh dezinfitsiruyushchikh preparatov Aminben i Ammoben dlya laboratornykh zhivotnykh [Toxicity of new disinfectants Aminben and Ammoben for laboratory animals]. - Veterinariya. - Moscow, 2010 (10). - pp. 39-41.
4. Rakhmatullin E.K., Golovin I.A., Razumkova M.S. Toksikologicheskaya kharakteristika emulsii SVK [Toxicological characteristic of SVK emulsion]. -Vestnik of Ulyanovsk state agricultural academy. - Ulyanovsk, 2017 (1 (37)). - pp. 134-139.
5. Reshetka M.B., Koba I.S. Profilaktika mastitov u doynykh korov na promyshlennykh fermakh [Prevention of mastitis in dairy cows on industrial farms]. - Bulletin of Altai state agricultural university. - Barnaul, 2015 (10 (132)). - pp. 58-62
Lysenko Aleksandr A., D.Sc. in Veterinary Medicine, professor, professor of the department of therapy and pharmacology of the Kuban State Agrarian University named after I.T Trubilin; 13, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350044; phone: 8-8612215820; e-mail: email@example.com.
Burmenskaya Galina A., Ph.D. in Veterinary Medicine, docent of the department of therapy and pharmacology of the Kuban State Agrarian University named after I.T. Trubilin; 13, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350044; phone: 8-861-2215820; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dyatlov Nikita V., post-graduate student of the department of therapy and pharmacology of the Kuban State Agrarian University named after I.T. Trubilin; 13, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350044; phone: 8-861-2215820; e-mail: email@example.com.
Responsible for correspondence with the editorial board: Koba Igor S., D.Sc. in Veterinary Medicine, Head of the department of therapy and pharmacology of the Kuban State Agrarian University named after I.T. Trubilin; 13, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350044; phone: 8-861-2215820; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.