Tikhanov V.N., Sochnev V.V., Samodelkin A.G., Morozov N.V., Kozyrenko O.V.
Summary. Over the past 82 years, the dynamics and tendencies of the epizootic manifestation formed here over 50 nosological forms of infectious animal pathology, presented the epizootic geography of infectious and invasive animal diseases prevailing here. A gradation of nosoforms of contagious diseases according to the degree of epizootic risk and the manifestation of the risk of epidemic projection has been developed. Contagious animal diseases have been identified and grouped according to the dynamics and tendencies of their epizootic phenomena in the region, according to the controllability of their epizootic process. The role and place of the epizootological component in the formation of biological hazard in the conditions of rural and urban areas of the studied region have been established and proved. A group of infectious animal diseases has been established, which retains a potential epizootic threat throughout the entire period of retrospection. Schemes are presented - models of the functioning of parasitic systems in the region with the involvement of agricultural, domestic unproductive and wild animals. It has been proven that the majority of nosological forms of contagious pathology in the region are manageable and under the influence of complex antiepizootic measures in the region their epizootic manifestation has significantly decreased and their nomination is preserved only in historical terms in the territory of the studied region. The research results formed the basis for optimizing the anti-epizootic maintenance of animal husbandry in the region, for introducing scientifically based systems for veterinary support and biological safety in rural and urban areas of the middle Volga region of Russia.
Keywords: nosological form, extensive index, intensive index, infectious pathology, parasitic systems, southeast region, epizootic risk degree.
1. Sochnev V.V., Avilov V.M., Skira V.N. et al. Stepen epizooticheskogo riska dominiruyushchikh parazitarnykh sistem v konkretnykh territorialnykh usloviyakh [Degree of epizootic risk of dominant parasitic systems in specific territorial conditions]. - Voprosy normativno-pravovogo regulirovaniya v veterinarii. - 2017 (1). - pp. 30-35.
2. Sochnev V.V., Avilov V.M., Pashkina Yu.V. et al. Ekspertnaya otsenka monitoringovykh pokazateley dominiruyushchikh nozoform v zaraznoy patologii zhivotnykh v konkretnykh territorialnykh granitsakh [Expert assessment of monitoring indices of dominant nosoforms in contagious pathology of animals in specific territorial boundaries]. - Voprosy normativno-pravovogo regulirovaniya v veterinarii. - 2017 (1). - pp. 36-40.
3. Luchkin A.G., Tikhanov V.N., Kirzon Z.S. et al. Infektsionnaya i invazionnaya patologiya zhivotnykh - sostavlyayushchaya summarnoy ikh patologii [Infectious and invasive pathology of animals as a component of total pathology]. - Voprosy normativno-pravovogo regulirovaniya v veterinarii. - 2017 (2). - pp. 39-44.
4. Samodelkin A.G., Sochnev V.V., Sytnik S.A. et al. K optimizatsii veterinarno-sanitarnogo obespecheniya voysk natsionalnoy gvardii RF v usloviyakh ikh formirovaniya (na primere Privolzhskogo regionalnogo komandovaniya) [To optimize the veterinary and sanitary support of the National Guard troops of the Russian Federation in conditions of formation (on example of the Volga Regional Command)]. - Nizhniy Novgorod, 2016.
5. Sochnev V.V., Pashkina Yu.V., Kozyrenko O.V. et al. Dokazatelnaya epizootologiya (metodologiya nauchnykh issledovaniy) [Evidence based epizootology (research methodology)]. - Nizhniy Novgorod, 2016.
6. Sochnev V.V., Alikova G.A., Usenkov A.V. et al. Epizooticheskaya kharakteristika syryevoy zony prodovolstvennogo rynka na prigranichnoy territorii [Epizootic characteristics of food market raw zone in border area]. - Nizhniy Novgorod, 2015. - pp. 132-136.
7. Urban V.P., Kalishin N.M. Metody epizootologicheskogo obsledovaniya [Epizootological survey methods]. - Leningrad, 1981. - 26 p.
8. Khitosi Kume. Statisticheskie metody povysheniya kachestva [Statistical methods for quality improvement]. - Moscow, 1990. - 310 p.
9. Plokhinskiy N.A. Biometriya [Biometrics]. - Moscow, 1970.
Sochnev Vasily V., D.Sc. in Veterinary Medicine, professor, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Head of the Department of epizootology, parasitology and veterinary-sanitary examination of the Nizhny Novgorod State Agricultural Academy; 97, Gagarina av., Nizhny Novgorod, 603107; phone: 8-920-2563735; e-mail: email@example.com.
Samodelkin Aleksandr G., D.Sc. in Biology, Professor, Head of the Department of animal physiology and biochemistry of the Nizhny Novgorod State Agricultural Academy; 97, Gagarina av., Nizhny Novgorod, 603107; phone: 8-831-4627708; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morozov Nikolay V., Laboratory Assistant of the Department of epizootology, parasitology and veterinary-sanitary examination of the Nizhny Novgorod State Agricultural Academy; 97, Gagarina av., Nizhny Novgorod, 603107; phone: 8-831-4627708; e-mail: email@example.com.
Kozyrenko Olga V. D.Sc. in Veterinary Medicine, docent, Head of the Department of epizootology named after V.P. Urban of the Saint-Petersburg State Academy of Veterinary Medicine; 5, Chernigovskaya st., Saint-Petersburg, 196084; phone: 8-812-3882817; е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for correspondence with the editorial board: Tikhanov Vladimir N., post-graduate student of the Department of epizootology, parasitology and veterinary-sanitary examination of the Nizhny Novgorod State Agricultural Academy; 97, Gagarina av., Nizhny Novgorod, 603107; phone: 8-831-4627708; e-mail: email@example.com.