Omelchenko N.N., Kaloshkina I.M., Lysenko A.A., Chernykh O.Yu.
Summary. Use of probiotic preparations is one of the directions of correction of intestinal microflora in agricultural animals and poultry at mycotoxicosis. Efficiency of Bacell-M probiotic usу in different dosages (3 and 6% of the weight of the feed) in the rations of white mice with the feeding of grain containing mycotoxins T-2 of fungus Fusarium sporotrichioides is investigated in the article. As a result of the study, the effect of mycotoxins of grain and Bacell-M on the organism (living mass, internal organs (liver, kidneys)) of white mice was studied, dosage and efficiency of Bacell-M for detoxification of fodders contaminated with mycotoxin trichothecene T-2 fungus Fusarium sporotrichioides in rations of laboratory mice was established. Authors also studied pathoanatomical changes. All the organs of mice of the control and the 3rd experimental group were normal at the autopsy. Areas of fatty liver dystrophy, increase in the spleen, acute expansion of the stomach, swelling of the small and large intestine were marked along with the increase in the liver in the animals of the 1st test group. Increase in the liver occurred also in the 2nd test group, with the use of Bacell-M in an amount of 3% to the weight of the feed. Slight increase in kidneys occurred in the 1st and 2nd experimental groups. Use of Bacell-M in feed for animals in an amount of 6% of the weight of the fodder allows application for the purpose of mycotoxicoses' prevention, positively affects the physiological state of the organism, and also contributes to the better development of the internal organs of animals.
Keywords: white mice, mycotoxin, mycotoxicosis, laboratory diagnostics, mice infection, profilactics, ration, detoxification of feeds, probiotic, Bacell-M.
- Gogin. A.E. Mikotoksiny: znachenie i kontrol [Mycotoxins: significance and control]. - Veterinariya. - Moscow, 2006 (3). - p. 9.
- Donkova N.V. Chastnaya gistologiya [Private histology]. - KrasSAU. -Krasnoyarsk, 2002. - 52 p.
- Kozina E.A. Ispolzovanie adsorbentov v ratsionakh myshey pri skarmlivanii zerna, soderzhashchego mikotoksiny [Use of adsorbents in mice rations at feeding with grain containing mycotoxins]. - KrasSAU. - Krasnoyarsk, 2011 (7). - pp. 123126.
- Nozdrin G.A., Ivanova A.B., Nozdrin A.G. Probiotiki na osnove Bacillus subtilis i ikh rol v podderzhanii zdorovya zhivotnykh raznykh vidov [Probiotics based on Bacillus subtilis and their role in maintaining the health of animals of different species]. - 2006: 63-66.
- Ovsyannikov A.I. Osnovy opytnogo dela v zhivotnovodstve [Fundamentals of an experienced case in animal breeding]. - Kolos. - Moscow, 1976. - pp. 3986.
- Petrovich S.V. Spravochnik po mikozam i mikotoksikozam selskokhozyaystvennykh zhivotnykh [Reference book on mycosis and mycotoxicosis in agricultural animals]. - Moscow, 1991. - 238 p.
- Rouder Joseph D. Veterinarnaya toksikologiya [Veterinary toxicology]. - AQUARIUM BUK. - Moscow, 2003. - 416 p.
- Sobolev V.S. Khimicheskie metody analiza trikhotetsenovykh mikotoksinov [Chemical methods for the analysis of trichothecene mycotoxins]. - Moscow, 1985. - pp. 216-239.
- ide supra.
Kaloshkina Inna M., Ph. D. in Veterinary Medicine, Head of the department of antiparasitic and veterinary-sanitary measures of the Krasnodar regional station of fighting against animal diseases; 15/1, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350004; phone: 8-918-4656939; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lysenko Aleksandr A., D. Sc in Veterinary Medicine, professor of the Kuban State Agrarian University; 13, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350044; phone: 8-9183796941; e-mail: email@example.com.
Chernykh Oleg Yu., D. Sc in Veterinary Medicine, director of the Kropotkin regional veterinary laboratory; 303, Krasnoarmeiskaya st., Kropotkin, 352380; phone: 8-86138-62314; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for correspondence with the editorial board Omelchenko N.N., chief veterinarian of the Krasnodar regional station of fighting against animal diseases; 15/1, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350004; phone: 8-861-2216157; e-mail: email@example.com.