Osepchuk D.V., Svistunov A.A., Grin V.A., Semenenko M.P., Kuzminova E.V., Kanatbayev S.G.
Summary. Use of detailed norms for feeding geese with the introduction of fats into the feeding diet is necessary to increase feed conversion and to obtain better products. The presented article shows the results of studying of the effect of complete compound feed with different levels of crude fat on the chemical and fatty acid composition, organoleptic properties of the muscle tissue of young geese, as well as the biochemical composition of their blood serum depending on the level of crude fat and linoleic acid in complete compound feed. It was determined that the introduction of 2% of sunflower oil into the diets of geese in the starting and finishing complete compound feed did not reveal statistically significant differences in the concentration of protein and fat in the muscle tissue of young geese with an increase in the level of crude fat by 1.9-2.0% and linoleic acid by 43-47%, compared with the control (4.9-5.5% of crude fat). However, a tendency of an increase in the content of monounsaturated fatty acids in the muscle tissue, primarily palmitic acid, as well as an improvement in the organoleptic properties of meat was revealed in the experimental poultry. The developed complete compound feed did not adversely affect homeostasis in the body of young geese up to 60 days of age.
Keywords: geese, young geese, complete feed, crude fat, muscle tissue, unsaturated fatty acids, linoleic acid, tasting assessment, metabolism, blood, blood biochemical parameters.
1. Bobylev A.K. Stanovlenie pishchevaritelnoy sistemy u gusey v postnatalnom ontogeneze [Formation of digestive system in geese in postnatal ontogenesis]. - Moscow, 1990: 44 p.
2. Bosykh I.N., Osepchuk D.V., Kononenko S.I. Kontsentratsiya pitatelnykh veshchestv i makroelementov v myshechnoy tkani i pecheni molodnyaka gusey pri potreblenii kombikormov s razlichnym urovnem syrogo zhira [Concentration of nutrients and macronutrients in muscle tissue and liver of young geese when consuming compound feeds with different levels of crude fat]. - http://ej.kubagro. ru/2016/06/pdf/62.pdf.
3. GOST 18221-99 Kombikorma polnoratsionnye dlya selskohozyaystvennoy ptitsy. Tekhnicheskie usloviya [Complete feed for poultry. Technical conditions]. - Standartinform. - Moscow, 2006. - 11 p.
4. Metodika provedeniya nauchnykh i proizvodstvennykh issledovaniy po kormleniyu selskohozyaystvennoy ptitsy [Methodology for conducting scientific and industrial research on poultry feeding]. - Sergiev Posad, 2004: 33 p.
5. Novoe v kormlenii zhivotnykh: spravochnoe posobie [New to animal feeding: reference guide]. - Moscow, 2012: 788 p.
6. Osepchuk D.V., Svistunov A.A., Agarkova N.A. Vliyanie urovnya vvoda syrogo zhira v ratsionakh gusey na ikh produktivnye kachestva [Influence of the level of raw fat input in diets of geese on their productive qualities]. - Maykop, 2018: 190192.
7. Osepchuk D.V., Ratoshnyy A.N., Shantyz A.Yu., Skvortsova L.N. Myasnaya produktivnost molodnyaka gusey v zavisimosti ot osobennostey kormleniya [Meat productivity of young geese, depending on feeding characteristics]. - Trudy KubGAU. - Krasnodar, 2015 (53). - pp. 198-202.
8. Fisinin V.I. Mirovoe i rossiyskoe ptitsevodstvo: realii i vyzovy budushchego: monografiya [World and Russian poultry farming: realities and challenges of the future: monograph]. - Moscow, 2019: 470 p.
9-10. Vide supra
Osepchuk Denis V., D.Sc. in Agriculture, Director of the Krasnodar Research Centre for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine; 4, Pervomayskaya st., Znamensky sttl., Krasnodar, 350055; phone: 8-988-2405998; e-mail: email@example.com.
Svistunov Andrey A., Ph.D. in Agriculture, Scientific Researcher of the Department of Livestock Technology of the Krasnodar Research Centre for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine; 4, Pervomayskaya st., Znamensky sttl., Krasnodar, 350055; phone: 8-861-2608772; е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grin Vladimir A., Ph.D. in Veterinary Medicine, Senior Scientific Researcher of the Department of Pharmacology of the Krasnodar Research Centre for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine; 1, 1-ya Liniya st., Krasnodar, 350004; рhone: 8-918-9602932; е-mail: email@example.com.
Kuzminova Elena V., D.Sc. in Veterinary Medicine, Docent, Leading Scientific Researcher of the Department of Pharmacology of the Krasnodar Research Centre for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine; 1, 1-ya Liniya st., Krasnodar, 350004; phone: 8-918-4198369; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kanatbayev Serik G., D.Sc. in Biology, Leading Scientific Researcher of the West Kazakhstan Scientific Research Veterinary Station; 52/1, Gagarina st., Uralsk, Republic of Kazakhstan, 090005; e-mail: email@example.com.
Responsible for correspondence with the editorial board: Semenenko Marina P., D.Sc. in Veterinary Medicine, Docent, Head of the Department of Pharmacology of the Krasnodar Research Centre for Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Medicine; 1, 1-ya Liniya st., Krasnodar, 350004; phone: 8-918-4612663; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.