Yanikova E.A., Mikailov M.M., Khalikov A.A., Gulieva A.T., Chernykh O.Y.
Summary. The reaction of indirect hemagglutination with an antibody erythrocyte diagnosticum is one of the promising methods for identifying the causative agent of infectious diseases or antigen. This preparation has not yet been developed for the diagnosis of infectious epididymitis of rams. The results of the preparation of an antibody erythrocyte diagnosticum in the reaction of indirect hemagglutination for the detection of the causative agent of infectious epididymitis in various biological material are presented in the article. As a result of scientific research, authors developed the method for obtaining an original Brucella ovis antibody diagnosticum for the reaction of indirect hemagglutination by sensitizing sheep erythrocytes with hyperimmune Brucella ovis serum using alizarin blue indicator of the epididymitic pathogen or antigen in biomaterial as the conjugate. Studies have shown the specificity and higher sensitivity of the indirect hemagglutination reaction with the antibody erythrocyte diagnosticum, compared with the antibody neutralization reaction and the bacteriological method, and its suitability for the indication of Brucella ovis antigen in biomaterial and environmental objects. It was also found that the reaction of indirect hemagglutination with antibody diagnosticum is much faster than the reaction of neutralization of antibodies and the bacteriological method. Research to improve the diagnosis of infectious ram epididymitis caused by Brucella ovis has been completed with the development of the antibody erythrocyte diagnosticum for the indirect hemagglutination reaction.The high specificity and activity of this preparationwas established by the authors. As a result of the studies carried out to test the diagnostic value of the antibody diagnosticum, a higher sensitivity of the indirect hemagglutination reaction using the new antibody diagnosticum, compared with the neutralization reaction of antibodies and the bacteriological method, and the suitability of using the diagnosticum for the indication of the Brucella ovis antigen in biomaterial, was established, which meets the requirements for express methods for detecting antigens in pathological material.
Keywords: Republic of Dagestan, small large cattle, rams, infectious ram epididymitis, Brucella ovis, indirect hemagglutination reaction, biomaterial, antigen, sensitization of erythrocytes.
1.AbutalitovA.A., ZhanbyrbaevM.Sravnitelnayadiagnosticheskayaeffektivnost RIF i RNAti bakteriologicheskogo metoda pri brutselleze [Comparative diagnostic efficacy of immunofluorescence reaction and antibody neutralization reaction and bacteriological method at brucellosis]. - Vestnik selskokhozyaystvennoy nauki Kazakhstana. - 1982 (5). - pp. 75-77.
2. Arakelyan P.K. Ekologicheskie aspekty infektsionnoy patologii u ovets (brutsellez i infektsionnyy epididimit baranov) [Ecological aspects of infectious diseases in sheep (brucellosis and infectious epididymitis of sheep)]. - Omsk, 2005: 175-176.
3. Dalgat M.M. O rasprostranenii infektsionnogo epididimita baranov v Dagestane [On spread of infectious ram epididymitis in Dagestan]. - Makhachkala, 1978: 45-49.
4. Degtyarenko L.V. Razrabotka i sovershenstvovanie sredstv, metodov diagnostiki brutselleza zhivotnykh i infektsionnogo epididimita baranov [Development and improvement of means, methods for diagnosing brucellosis of animals and infectious epididymitis of rams]. - Novosibirsk, 2005: 39 p.
5. Romakhov V.A. Razrabotka i sovershenstvovaniye sredstv, metodov diagnostiki i sistemy meropriyatiy po borbe s infektsionnym epididimitom baranov i brutsellezom zhivotnykh [Development and improvement of means, diagnostic methods and system of measures for fighting against infectious ram epididymitis and animal brucellosis]. - Moscow, 1992: 50 p.
6. Sadykov S.ZH. Diagnosticheskaya effektivnost reaktsi i nepryamoy gemagglyutinatsii i reaktsii neytralizatsii antitel pri brutselleze [Diagnostic efficiency of indirect hemagglutination reaction and antibody neutralization reaction in brucellosis]. - Veterinariya. - Moscow, 1974 (6). - pp. 107-108.
7. Trilenko P.A. Brutsellez selskokhozyaystvennykh zhivotnykh [Brucellosis of farm animals]. - Kolos. - Saint-Petersburg, 1976. - 280 p.
8. Khairov S.G.,Yusupov O.Yu. Ispytanie eritrotsitarnogo antigena v reaktsii neytralizatsii antitel i reaktsii nepryamoy gemagglyutinatsii [Test of erythrocyte antigen in reaction of neutralization of antibodies and reaction of indirect hemagglutination]. - Makhachkala, 2003: 42-44.
Yanikova Elmira A., Senior Scientific Researcherof the Caspian Zonal Scientific Research Veterinary Institute; 88, Dakhadaev st., Makhachkala, 367000; phone: 8-8722-682702; e-mail: email@example.com.
Mikailov Mikail M., Ph.D. in Veterinary Medicine, Leading Scientific Researcher of the Caspian Zonal Scientific Research Veterinary Institute; 88, Dakhadaev st., Makhachkala, 367000; phone: 8-8722-682702; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Khalikov Akmed A., Scientific Researcher of the Caspian Zonal Scientific Research Veterinary Institute; 88, Dakhadaev st., Makhachkala, 367000; phone: 8-8722-682702; e-mail: email@example.com.
Gulieva AtiyaT., Junior Scientific Researcher of the Caspian Zonal Scientific Research Veterinary Institute; 88, Dakhadaev st., Makhachkala, 367000; phone: 8-8722-682702; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for correspondence with the editorial board: Chernykh Oleg Yu., D.Sc. in Veterinary Medicine, professor, director of the Kropotkin regional veterinary laboratory; 303, Krasnoarmeyskaya st., Kropotkin, 352380; phone: 8-918-4956659; e-mail: email@example.com.