Moroz A.A., Schislenko S.A.
Summary. Vaccines against colibacillosis are mainly used, containing only one specific variant of pathogenic E. coli with a preventive purpose among the livestock of stationary dysfunctional farms in conditions of Krasnoyarsk region. For therapeutic purposes, veterinarians usually use wide range of antimicrobial preparations to combat outbreaks of gastrointestinal infections. Many researchers point to the high variability of E. coli bacteria. Use of such preparations, in addition to the formation of high resistance in opportunistic microorganisms to the latter, provoke the accumulation of antibacterial drugs in animal products. Authors conducted studies of the possibility of the practical use of lignin-containing sorbents for therapeutic and prophylactic purposes in field of veterinary medicine in the period from 2001 to 2020. Authors proposed to use the residues after extraction, formed during the complex processing of larch bark, as an enterosorbent. Authors studied the therapeutic and prophylactic effect of enterosorbent from larch bark in case of gastrointestinal infections in experiments in vivo. It was found that the use of the sorbent for therapeutic purposes for 2 days ensured the safety of laboratory animals in the acute form of colibacillosis infection. Preservation was ensured by preventing the penetration of microbial toxins into the tissues of the gastrointestinal tract. The prophylactic and therapeutic efficacy of the investigated type of enterosorbent is associated with angioprotective, antitoxic effects due to the high sorption capacity of the drugs.
Key words: colibacteriosis (colibacillosis), E. coli, outbreak of gastro-intestinal infections, plant enterosorbents, Siberian larch bark, therapeutic efficacy, prophylactic efficacy, lignin containing sorbent, gastrointestinal tract, microbial toxins.
1. Babkin V.A., Ostroukhova L.A., Kopylova L.I. Naturalnye produkty i ikh proizvodnye, poluchayemye po tekhnologii zamknutogo tsikla pererabotki listvennitsy sibirskoy [Natural products and their derivatives obtained by closed cycle technology of Siberian larch processing]. - 2016: 121-126.
2. Boytsov A.G., Kaftyreva L.A., Lastovka O.N., Chugunova Yu.A., Nilova L.Yu., Pustynnikova A.M., Emmanuel V.L. Rekomendatsii po vedeniyu preanaliticheskogo etapa mikrobiologicheskikh laboratornykh issledovaniy [Recommendations for preanalytical stage of microbiological laboratory research]. - 2008: 64 p.
3. Velikanov V.V., Belko A.A., Ignatenko A.S., Gaponenko S.S., Subbotina I.A. Enterosorbenty i prebiotiki v profilaktike i lechenii patologii zheludochno-kishechnogo trakta u zhivotnykh [Enterosorbents and prebiotics in the prevention and treatment of gastrointestinal tract pathology in animals]. - Uchenye zapiski UO Vitebskaya GAVM. - Vitebsk, 2015 (51 (2)). - pp. 19-22.
4. Verotchenko M.A., Gimadeeva L.S. Ispolzovanie enterosorbentov dlya normalizatsii obmennykh protsessov i polucheniya ekologicheski bezopasnoy zhivotnovodcheskoy produktsii [Use of enterosorbents to normalize metabolic processes and obtain environmentally friendly livestock products]. - Voprosy normativno-pravovogo regulirovaniya v veterinarii. - 2015. - № 2. - S. 119-121.
5. MU 13-7-2/2117 Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po bakteriologicheskoy diagnostike kolibakterioza (esherikhioza) zhivotnykh [Methodical recommendations for bacteriological diagnosis of colibacillosis (escherichiosis) of animals]. - Moscow, 2000. - p. 17.
6. MU 13-7-2/1759 Metodicheskie ukazaniya po bakteriologicheskoy diagnostike smeshannoy kishechnoy infektsii molodnyaka zhivotnykh, vyzyvaemoy patogennymi enterobakteriyami [Methodical guidelines for bacteriological diagnosis of mixed intestinal infection of young animals caused by pathogenic enterobacteria]. - Moscow, 1999. - p. 20
7. Morozov A.S., Bessonov I.V., Nuzhdina A.V., Pisarev V.M. Sorbenty dlya ekstrakorporalnogo udaleniya toksicheskikh veshchestv i molekul s nezhelatelnoy biologicheskoy aktivnostyu [Sorbents for extracorporeal removal of toxic substances and molecules with undesirable biological activity]. - Obshchaya reanimatologiya. - Moscow, 2016 (12 (6)). - pp. 82-107.
8. MU 4.2.2039-05. Tekhnika sbora i transportirovaniya biomaterialov v mikrobiologicheskoy laboratorii [Technique for collecting and transporting biomaterials in microbiological laboratory]. - 2006: 126.
9-12. Vide supra.
Moroz Anastasiya A., Ph.D. in Veterinary Medicine, docent of the department of epizootology, microbiology, parasitology and veterinary-sanitary expertise of the Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University; 90, Mira ave., Krasnoyarsk, 660049; phone: 8-960-7720464; e-mail: email@example.com.
Responsible for correspondence with the editorial board: Schislenko Svetlana A., Ph.D. in Veterinary Medicine, docent of the department of epizootology, microbiology, parasitology and veterinary-sanitary expertise of the Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University; 90, Mira ave., Krasnoyarsk, 660049; phone: 8-908-2131883; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.