Malkov S.V., Krasnoperov A.S., Poryvaeva A.P., Vereshchak N.A., Oparina O.Yu.
Summary. Promising direction in ensuring food security and independence of Russia is the widespread use and study of new feed additives of probiotic action. Today, probiotic preparations are widely used in dairy farming. They support the positive microbial balance of the gastrointestinal tract and stimulate the activity of the digestive, motor-evacuation, hormonal and immune systems. Authors studied the efficiency of the composition of 2 strains of Bacillus subtilis during 14 days after calving (1 experimental group) and 14 days before calving and 14 days after calving (2 experimental group) in the technology of milk production and improving its quality. In the process of conducting scientific and industrial experience, modern research methods were used that were able to obtain high-quality and most informative data on the processes occurring in the body. Analysis of the results of hematological blood parameters of animals of all groups confirmed the physiological of recovery of the cow's body in the postpartum period, but with different degrees of intensity. Animals of the experimental groups reached peak milk production. By the end of the third month in group 1, milk productivity was 28.94±6.84 kg, in group 2 - 32.17±3.33 kg, which formed an increase of 6.44% and 15.59% relative to the background values. In the control group of cows-27.90±7.25 kg. By day 150, the average daily milk yield in animals of the first group was 25.07 ± 4.38 kg, the second - 25.33 ± 2.52 kg, control 22.75 ± 8.82 kg. Milk quality indicators - fat and protein content in animals receiving probiotic supplements were variable. In the milk of animals of the 1st and 2nd groups, the average fat content was recorded 3.69 g / 100g and 3.74 g / 100g, respectively, and the average protein content was 3.104 g / 100 g and 3.240 g / 100 g. In peers of the control group, the fat and protein content in milk was determined to be 3.79 g / 100 g and 3.016 g / 100 g. The studies established and proved the promise of the widespread introduction of probiotic in dairy cattle breeding, which was based on the composition of endo- and exometabolites of 2 strains of Bacillus subtilis. There was an improvement in the physiological status and an increase in the milk productivity of Holstein cows of the black-motley breed.
Keywords: cows, hematology, leukogram, feed supplement, probiotic, endoand exometabolites of bacterial cells, Bacillus subtilis, lactation, milk production, fat, protein.
1. Andreeva N.A., Koshelev S.N. Vliyanie probioticheskogo preparata Batsell na perevarimost osnovnykh pitatelnykh veshchestv u korov [Effect of probiotic preparation Bacell on digestibility of basic nutrients in cows]. - Feeding of farm animals and feed production. - Moscow, 2015 (2). - pp. 15-20.
2.BelousovA.I.,SokolovaO.V.,BespamyatnykhE.N.Primeneniebiokhimicheskogo skrininga pri otsenke produktivnogo zdorovya vysokoproduktivnykh korov v Sverdlovskoy oblasti [Use of biochemical screening in assessing productive health of highly productive cows in Sverdlovsk region]. - Issues of Legal Regulation in Veterinary Medicine. - Saint-Petersburg, 2018 (4). - pp. 278-280.
3. Drozdova L.I., Kundryukova U.I., Arkhipenko N.V. Rol probiotikov v zhiznedeyatelnosti zhivotnykh i ptitsy [Role of probiotics in life of animals and birds]. - 2018: 129-139.
4. Ivashkevich O.P. Sroki involyutsii matki i korrektsiya vosproizvoditelnoy funktsii u vysokoproduktivnykh korov [Timing of uterine involution and correction of reproductive function in highly productive cows]. - 2015: 47-57.
5. Kosilov V.I. et al. Vliyanie probioticheskoy dobavki Biogumitel 2G na effektivnost ispolzovaniya pitatelnykh veshchestv kormov ratsionov [Biohummer 2G probiotic supplement impact on efficiency of nutrients' use in feed rations]. - 2016: 1016-1021.
6. Koshchaev A.G., Lebedeva I.A., Drozdova L.I., Lysenko Yu.A. Nauchnoye obosnovaniye i rezultaty primeneniya probiotikov na osnove sporoobrazuyushchikh bakteriy [Scientific rationale and results of probiotics' use based on spore-forming bacteria]. - Krasnodar, 2016. - pp. 124-129.
7. Mityashova O.S., Gusev I.V., Lebedeva I.Yu. Obmen veshchestv i reproduktivnaya funktsiya v poslerodovoy period u korov-pervotelok pri vvedenii im ekstrakta platsenty [Metabolism and reproductive function in postpartum period in first-calf cows at placenta extract introduction]. - Agricultural biology. - Moscow, 2017 (52 (2)). - pp. 323-330.
8. Morozova, L.A. Effektivnost ispolzovaniya mikrobiologicheskikh dobavok v ratsionakh stelnykh sukhostoynykh korov [Efficiency of microbiological additives use in diets of pregnant dry cows]. - Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University. - Krasnoyarsk, 2016 (10 (121)). - pp. 192-199.
9. Novikova M.V., Lebedeva I.A. Probiotik Batsell-M snizhayet risk vozniknoveniya patologiy reproduktivnoy sistemy kur, svyazannykh s ozhireniyem [Probiotic Bacell-M reduces risk of pathologies of chicken reproductive system associated with obesity]. - Poultry and poultry products. - Sergiev Posad, 2018 (5). - pp. 21-23.
10. Onoprienko N.A., Onoprienko V.V. Vliyanie probioticheskogo preparata «Batsell-M» na molochnuyu produktivnost [Bacell-M probiotic preparation effect on milk productivity]. - Collection of scientific papers of the North Caucasian Research Institute of Animal Husbandry. - Krasnodar, 2016 (5 (1)). - pp. 95-100.
11. Pskhatsieva Z.V. Mineralnye veshchestva i probiotiki: sovmestnoe primenenie [Minerals and probiotics: combined use]. - International Scientific Journal. - Yekaterinburg, 2014 (4-1 (23)). - pp. 94-96.
12. Shatskikh E.V., Barmina I.P. Molochnaya produktivnost korov golshtinskoy chernopestroy porody amerikanskoy selektsii v usloviyakh Srednego Urala [Milk productivity of American black-spotted Holstein cows in the Middle Urals]. - Glavnyy zootekhnik. - Moscow, 2016 (11). - pp. 3-8.
13. Shkuratova I.A. Probiotiki protiv mikotoksikoza [Probiotics against mycotoxicosis]. - Animal husbandry of Russia. - Moscow, 2017 (1). - P. 51.
14. Shkuratova I.A., Donnik I.M., Isaeva A.G., Krivonogova A.S. Ekologo-biologicheskie osobennosti krupnogo rogatogo skota v usloviyakh tekhnogeneza [Ecological and biological features of large horned cattle under conditions of technogenesis]. - Issues of Legal Regulation in Veterinary Medicine. - Saint-Petersburg, 2015 (2). - pp. 366-369.
15. Ezeigarl K.V. Filatov A.S., Petrukhina E.A., Melnikov A.G., Petrukhin V.A. Primeneniemestnykh netraditsionnykhdobavokvkormleniiselskokhozyaystvennykh zhivotnykh v usloviyakh Volgogradskoy oblasti [Use of local non-traditional additives in feeding of farm animals in Volgograd region]. - Don Agrarian Science Bulletin. - Zernograd, 2016 (1 (33)). - pp. 64-70.
Malkov Sergey V., Ph.D. in Veterinary Medicine, senior scientific researcher of the Department of ecology and non-infectious pathology of the Ural Federal Agrarian Scientific Research Centre of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences; 112a, Belinsky st., Yekaterinburg, 620142; phone: 8-912-2485082; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Poryvaeva Antonina P., D.Sc. in Biology, leading scientific researcher of the Department of epizootologic monitoring and prediction of infectious diseases of the Ural Federal Agrarian Scientific Research Centre of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences; 112a, Belinsky st., Yekaterinburg, 620142; phone: 8-922-1122095; e-mail: email@example.com.
Vereshchak Natalya A., D.Sc. in Veterinary Medicine, leading scientific researcher of the Department of ecology and non-infectious pathology of the Ural Federal Agrarian Scientific Research Centre of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences; 112a, Belinsky st., Yekaterinburg, 620142; phone: 8-999-5652973; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oparina Olga Yu., scientific researcher, Department of ecology and non-infectious pathology FSBSI «Ural Federal Agrarian Scientific Research Centre, Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences»; 112a, Belinsky st., Yekaterinburg, 620142; phone: 8-912-6011634; e-mail: email@example.com.
Responsible for correspondence with the editorial board: Krasnoperov Aleksandr S., Ph.D. in Veterinary Medicine, senior scientific researcher of the Department of ecology and non-infectious pathology of the Ural Federal Agrarian Scientific Research Centre of the Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences; 112a, Belinsky st., Yekaterinburg, 620142; phone: 8-903-0833132; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.