Strelbitskaya O.V., Kravchenko V.I.
Summary. Basic biological laws that govern the life of the bee family, as well as considering it as a whole organism, are necessary instruments for implementing effective methods of beekeeping and increasing the productivity of the industry. The study of the exterior features of bees must be carried out from different points of view for the concept of the complex activity of the bee family and in order to recommend methods for improving the preparation of bees for winter. Study of the mass of working bees and their rectum began to be used as the main indicator that affects the nature of the preparation of bee individuals for wintering. From the point of view of both theory and practice, filling the rectum with excrement in the autumn period will be an important indicator of an effective wintering in terms of preserving and further developing bee colonies. Effect of two kinds of liquid top feeding acidified with apple cider vinegar on the rectum congestion with excrement in working bees in the autumn, and the safety of bee colonies after winter was discussed in the article. The results of the indicators of the mass of working bees and intestinal mass when feeding two types of top dressing in the form of sugar syrup and honey solution with the addition of apple cider vinegar for the purpose of acidification are presented. The dynamics of rectal congestion in this group of bees is less compared to the group of bees receiving food in the form of sugar syrup. After wintering, during the spring audit, it was found that the safety of bees fed the autumn top dressing in the form of a honey solution with the addition of apple cider vinegar was 95% compared to bee families that received sugar syrup, the safety was 80.5%, with the detection of liquid excrement on the walls of hives and honeycombs.
Key words: beekeeping, apiary, working bees, feeding, scientific-research laboratory, laboratory table, insect preparation instruments, Petri dishes, wax, MBS-9 binocular microscope, intestines.
1. Gorlov I.F., Mosolov A.A. Innovatsionnye sposoby povysheniya effektivnosti proizvodstva i pererabotki produktsii pchelovodstva: monografiya [Innovative ways to improve efficiency of production and processing of bee products: monograph]. - Volgograd, 2013. - pp. 20-22.
2. Komlatsky V.I., Loginov S.V., Plotnikov S.A. Pchelovodstvo: uchebnik [Beekeeping: textbook]. - Krasnodar, 2006. - p. 308.
3. Komlatsky V.I., Loginov S.V., Plotnikov S.A. Pchelovodstvo: uchebnik [Beekeeping: textbook]. - Rostov-on-Don, 2009. - p. 24.
4. Krivtsov N.I. et al. Pchelovodstvo: uchebnik [Beekeeping: textbook]. - Saint-Petersburg, 2010. - p. 110.
5. Serdyuchenko I.V., Terekhov V.I. Mikrobiotsenoz kishechnogo trakta medonosnykh pchel i ego korrektsiya: monografiya [Microbiocenosis of the intestinal tract of honeybees and its correction: monograph]. - Krasnodar, 2018. - pp. 12-13.
6. Timasheva О.А. Zimostoykost karpatskikh pchel pri ikh osenney podkormke sakharnym siropom s dobavleniem sinteticheskikh fitogormonov [Winter hardiness of Carpathian bees during their autumn feeding with sugar syrup with the addition of synthetic phytohormones]. - Moscow, 2005. - 126 p.
7. Taranov G.F. Korma i kormlenie pchel [Feeding and feeding bees]. -Moscow, 1986. - pp. 140-141.
Strelbitskaya Olesya V., post-graduate student of the Kuban State Agrarian University named after I.T. Trubilin; 13, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350044; phone: 8-918-940-66-16; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for correspondence with the editorial board: Kravchenko Vladimir I., chief veterinarian of the department for medical preventive work and medicine supply of the Krasnodar regional station of fighting against animal diseases; 15/1, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350004; phone: 8-918-29646-72; e-mail: email@example.com.