Korzhavin A.V., Trapeznikov A.V., Trapeznikova V. N.
Open territories of agricultural grounds first of all are the subject of influence of gas-aerosol emissions from nuclear fuel cycle enterprises. Influence of gas-aerosol emissions from the "MAYAK" Enterprise in Chelyabinskaya area on agricultural territories in a southern part of Sverdlovskaya area by the level of the maintenance of long-living radionuclides in the environments which play a role of natural tablets (snow cover, water of open reservoirs, top layers of soils) is studied. It is shown, that current atmospheric 137Cs and 90Sr losses in 2006-2010 in the surveyed territory corresponded to level of global losses. 239,240Pu pollution density of snow cover in different years differed by order, but in a quantitative sense the 239,240Pu maintenance in snow cover corresponds ~10-2 10-3 Bq counting on square meter, that cannot render essential influence on radiating conditions of agricultural territories in Sverdlovskaya area.
Key words: agricultural territories, gas-aerosol emissions, long-living radionuclides, pollution density.
- Koltik I.I. Atomnye elektrostantsii i radiatsionnaya bezopasnost [Nuclear power stations and radiation safety]. – Ekaterinburg, 2001: 368 p.
- Molchanova I.V., Karavaeva E.N., Mihaylovskaya L.N. Radioekologicheskie issledovaniya pochvenno-rastitelnogo pokrova [Radioecological study of land cover].– Ekaterinburg: UrO RAN, 2006: 87 p.
- Normy radiatsionnoy bezopasnosti (NRB-99/2009) SP 2.6.1. 758-99: Gigienicheskie normativy [Radiation Safety Standards]. – Moscow, 2009: 116 p.
- Trapeznikov A.V., Molchanova I.V., Karavaeva E.N., Trapeznikova V.N. Migratsiya radionuklidov v presnovodnykh i nazemnykh ekosistemakh [Migration of radionuclides in freshwater and terrestrial ecosystems]. – Ekaterinburg, 2007: 400 p.
- Trapeznikov A.V., Trapeznikova V.N., Donnik I.M., Shkuratova I.A. Radioekologicheskaya situatsiya v Uralskom regione [Radioecological situation in the Urals]. – Ekaterinburg, 2006: 45 р.
- Utkin V.I., Chebotina M.Ya., Evstigneev A.V., Lyubashevsky M.N. Osobennosti radiatsionnoy obstanovki na Urale [Peculiarities of the radiation situation in the Urals]. – Ekaterinburg: UrO RAN, 2004: pp. 90-107.
- Chen Q., Aarkrog A., Nielsen S. P. et al. Determination of Plutonium in environmental samples by controlled valence in anion exchange // J. Radioanalyt. and Nuclear Chem., 1993. V. 172. N° 2. P. 281−288.
Trapeznikov Aleksander V., D.Sc. in Biology, Honored ecologist of the Russian Federation, head of the department of continental radioecology of the Institute of plant and animal ecology of the Ural Department of the Russian Academy of Science; ab.box 18, Zarechny, Sverdlovskaya area, 624250; ph.: 8(34377) 3-20-70; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trapeznikova Vera N., Ph.D. in Biology, senior scientific researcher of the Institute of plant and animal ecology of the Ural Department of the Russian Academy of Science; ab.box 18, Zarechny, Sverdlovskaya area, 624250; ph.: 8(34377) 3-20-70; e-mail: email@example.com.
Responsible for correspondence with the editorial board: Korzhavin Aleksander V., Ph.D. in Veterinary Medicine, senior scientific researcher, assistant manager of the department of continental radioecology of the Institute of plant and animal ecology of the Ural Department of the Russian Academy of Science; ab.box 18, Zarechny, Sverdlovskaya area, 624250; ph.:8(34377) 3-61-16; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.