Kaloshkina I.M., Medvedeva A.M., Lysenko A.A., Chernykh O.Yu., Poshivach A.V.
Summary. The production and sales of fish and fish products in Krasnodar region is one of the most profitable sectors of the national economy. Kuban is the southernmost fish farming area in Russia. Such factors as favorable climate and a large number of reservoirs allow to receive thousands of tons of valuable dietary fish protein for the population in our region. One of the limiting factors for the further development of fish farming in the Kuban is fish diseases of various etiologies. There is a constant threat of such infectious diseases as aeromonosis and pseudomonosis. During monitoring studies, employees of the veterinary laboratories of the Kuban constantly reveal helminths, protozoses and arachnoentomoses of fish, which have a medium and low intensity of invasion. With the weakening of the control system for the epizootic state of fish and water bodies, massive outbreaks of infectious diseases are possible. As part of routine surveys during control catches of ponds, the laboratories of Krasnodar region received 3 001 fish samples for parasitological research in 2018, 3 491 samples in 2019, 3 479 samples in 2020. The main share in the received material was freshwater fish living in natural natural reservoirs, rivers, estuaries of the region - carp, silver carp and silver carp, grass carp. Predatory fish were also studied: pike, pike perch and fish living in rivers - crucian carp, perch. For 12 months of 2019, there was an increase in the incidence of opisthorchiasis in people by 5.22 times compared to the same period in 2018. It is necessary to tighten the veterinary and sanitary examination of fish in the laboratories and prevent the sale of fish products at spontaneous markets. All the data presented in the article confirm the importance of diagnostic and preventive work in fish farms, thanks to which a stable epizootic well-being of the Kuban fish farm is achieved.
Keywords: reservoirs, pond fish, Krasnodar region, ichthyopathology, viroses, bacterioses, mycoses, dactylogyrosis, diplostomosis, postodiplostomosis, opisthorchiasis.
1. Beretar I.M., Lysenko A.A. Epizooticheskaya obstanovka po boleznyam ryb v Krasnodarskom krae i razrabotka kompleksa ozdorovitelnykh meropriyatiy [Epizootic situation for fish diseases in Krasnodar Territory and development of health-improving measures complex]. - Trudy KubSAU. - Krasnodar, 2009. - pp. 14-20.
2. Vasilkov G.V. Parazitarnye bolezni ryb i sanitarnaya otsenka rybnoy produktsii [Fish parasitic diseases and sanitary assessment of fish products]. - VNIRO. - Moscow, 2005.
3. Gosudarstvennyy doklad «O sostoyanii sanitarno-epidemiologicheskogo blagopoluchiya naseleniya Krasnodarskogo kraya v 2019 godu» [State report «On state of sanitary and epidemiological well-being of population of Krasnodar region in 2019»]. - Krasnodar, 2020. - 270 p.
4. Grishchenko L.I. Bolezni ryb i osnovy rybovodstva [Fish diseases and fish farming basics]. - Nauka. - Moscow, 2003.
5. Naumova A.M., Naumova A.Yu., Loginov L.S. Epizootologicheskiy monitoring rybovodnykh khozyaystv i rybopromyslovykh vodoemov Rossii [Epizootological monitoring of fish farms and fishing water bodies in Russia]. - Trudy VNIRO. -Moscow, 2016 (162). - pp. 97-103.
6. Nikonorov S.I., Naumova A.M., Shchelkunov I.S., Golovin P.P. Epizootologicheskiy monitoring v akvakulture: sostoyanie i perspektivy [Epizootic monitoring in aquaculture: state and prospects]. - Voprosy rybolovstva. - Moscow, 2005 (6 (4). - pp. 797-802.
7. Stepanovskaya V.D. Rybovodstvo [Fish farming]. - VINITI. - Moscow, 2008.
8. Yunchis O.N. Ryby kak istochnik infektsionnykh zabolevaniy [Fish as a source of infectious diseases]. - https://wgpa.ru/images/publications/rus/ O.N.Junchis-Ryby-kak-istochnik-infekcionnyh-zabolevanij.pdf.
Medvedeva Anna M., post-graduate student of the Kuban State Agrarian University; 13, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350044; phone: 8-918-0155290; e-mail: email@example.com.
Lysenko Aleksandr A., D.Sc. in Veterinary Medicine, professor, professor of the department of therapy and pharmacology of the Kuban State Agrarian University named after I.T. Trubilin; 13, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350044; phone: 8-961-5075415; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chernykh Oleg Yu., D.Sc. in Veterinary Medicine, docent, professor of the Department of microbiology, epizootology and virology of the Kuban State Agrarian University; 13, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350044; phone: 8-918-4956659; e-mail: email@example.com.
Poshivach Aleksandra V., student of the faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the the Kuban State Agrarian University; 13, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350044; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for correspondence with the editorial board: Kaloshkina Inna M., Ph.D. in Veterinary Medicine, head of the department of antiparasitic, veterinary and sanitary measures of the Krasnodar regional station of fighting against animal diseases; 15/1, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350004; phone: 8-918-4656939; e-mail: email@example.com.