Shubina E.G., Grudev A.I., Drugova O.P., Belousov V.I., Satyukova L.P., Chernykh О.Yи.
Summary. Among the contaminants of food raw materials and food products, an important place is occupied by the remains of antimicrobial veterinary drugs used for the treatment and prevention of infectious diseases of animals and poultry, including antibiotics of the tetracycline group. The article considers the problem of detecting antibiotics of the tetracycline group in the territory of the Russian Federation, analyzes the effect of these substances on human health, provides a comparative analysis of the maximum permissible concentrations of tetracyclines in food products in the countries of the Customs Union and the European Union, examines the existing laboratory methods for determining the concentration of these substances in food products, studies of various types of food products of animal origin for the presence of antibiotics were carried out. The authors also analyzed international legislation on antibiotic residues in food products, tested various sample preparation methods for the effective isolation of antibiotic residues from meat, milk, fish, honey, and improved the analysis technique. 76 512 food samples were examined for the presence of tetracyclines in 2017-2018, and in 1 077 (1.4%) residues of antibiotics of the tetracycline group were detected. The analysis showed that of all positive samples, antibiotics of the tetracycline series occupy 12%. Revealing the residual content of antibacterial drugs, in particular antibiotics of the tetracycline group, in food is an important task of the state veterinary service. Laboratories of the Federal Service for Veterinary and Phytosanitary Surveillance are constantly equipped with modern equipment and carry out research work to develop new, more efficient methods for determining drug residues in animal products.
Keywords: antibiotics, residues of tetracycline antibiotics, food raw materials, food products, meat, milk, fish, honey, laboratory control, sample, positive results.
1. Amelin V.G., Andoralov A.M., Volkova N.M., Korotkov A.I., Nikeshina T.B., Sidorov I.I., Timofeev A.A. Identifikatsiya i opredelenie toksikantov s ispolzovaniem standartnoy dobavki v pishchevykh produktakh, prodovolstvennom syrye i kormakh metodom vysokoeffektivnoy zhidkostnoy khromatografii/ vremya proletnoy mass-spektrometrii vysokogo razresheniya [Identification and determination of toxicants using a standard additive in food, food raw materials and feed by high performance liquid chromatography/ high resolution time-of-flight mass spectrometry]. - Analitika i kontrol. - Ekaterinburg, 2015 (19 (2).
2. Korotkov A.I., Amelin V.G. Ekspress-opredelenie tetratsiklinov v moloke metodom mass-spektrometrii vysokogo razresheniya [Rapid determination of tetracyclines in milk by high-resolution mass spectrometry]. - Izvestiya Saratovskogo universiteta. - Saratov, 2015 (15 (2). - pp. 8-13.
3. Produkty pishchevye, prodovolstvennoe syrye. Metod opredeleniya ostatochnogo soderzhaniya antibiotikov tetratsiklinovoy gruppy s pomoshchyu vysokoeffektivnoy zhidkostnoy khromatografii s mass-spektrometricheskim detektorom [Food products, food raw materials. Method for determination of the residual content of antibiotics of the tetracycline group using high-performance liquid chromatography with a mass spectrometric detector]. - GOST 316942012.
4. Tekhnicheskiy reglament Tamozhennogo soyuza «O bezopasnosti pishchevoy produktsii» [Technical Regulations of the Customs Union «On food safety»]. - TR CU 021/2011.
5. Tekhnicheskiy reglament Tamozhennogo soyuza «O bezopasnosti moloka i molochnoy produktsii» [Technical Regulations of the Customs Union «On the safety of milk and dairy products»]. - TR CU 033/2013.
6. Tekhnicheskiy reglament Tamozhennogo soyuza «O bezopasnosti myasa i myasnoy produktsii» [Technical Regulations of the Customs Union «On the safety of meat and meat products»]. - TR CU 034/2013.
7. Udalova A.Yu. Sorbtsionnoe kontsentrirovanie antibiotikov tetratsiklinovoy gruppy dlya ikh posleduyushchego opredeleniya [Tetracycline antibiotics sorption concentration for subsequent determination]. - Moscow, 2015: 129 p.
8-14. Vide supra.
Shubina Elena G., Ph.D. in Chemistry, chemical engineer of the Moscow Testing Laboratory of the Central Scientific and Methodological Veterinary Laboratory; 23, Orangereynaya st., Moscow, 111622; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grudev Artem I., Acting Deputy Head of the Laboratory - Head of the Chemical and Toxicological Department of the Moscow Testing Laboratory of the Central Scientific and Methodological Veterinary Laboratory; 23, Orangereynaya st., Moscow, 111622; e-mail: email@example.com.
Drugova Oksana P., Head of the Moscow Testing Laboratory of the Central Scientific and Methodological Veterinary Laboratory; 23, Orangereynaya st., Moscow, 111622; е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Belousov Vasiliy I., D.Sc. in Veterinary Medicine, professor, chief scientific researcher of the Central Scientific and Methodological Veterinary Laboratory; 23, Orangereynaya st., Moscow, 111622; e-mail: email@example.com.
Satyukova Lyudmila P., Ph.D. in Veterinary Medicine, docent of the Moscow State University of Food Production; 11, Volokolamskoe hgw., Moscow, 125080.
Responsible for correspondence with the editorial board: Chernykh Oleg Yu., D.Sc. in Veterinary Medicine, docent, professor of the Department of microbiology, epizootology and virology of the Kuban State Agrarian University; 13, Kalinina st., Krasnodar, 350044; phone: 8-918-4956659; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.