Aliev A.A., Karpuschenko K.A., Aliev A.Yu.
Summary. The data obtained as a result of the use of a mineral lick briquette Amirasol R-Z in the diets of dairy cows are analyzed in the article. Authors studied the influence of the mineral lick briquette Amirasol R-Z on the biochemical parameters and milk productivity of dairy cows. The experiments were carried out on dairy cows of the red steppe breed in the conditions of the plain zone of the Republic of Dagestan. Two groups of dairy cows were formed (10 heads in each). According to the scheme of the experiment, the control group received a basic diet, the experimental group received the basic diet and the mineral lick briquette Amirasol R-Z. Each cow of the experimental group was given individually one lick briquette in a dose of 4 kg during 90 days. Researches and data processing were carried out according to generally accepted methods. Blood was taken from the experimental animals from the jugular vein for laboratory studies at the end of the experiment. The milk productivity and fat content of milk were taken into account by carrying out monthly control milk yields. At the same time, the positive effect of a lick briquette on the biochemical parameters of blood has been proven: reserve alkalinity, glucose, macro- and microelements, the activity of the copper-containing enzyme ceruloplasmin and milk productivity. A significant increase in the blood of glucose concentration by 12.93% in the cows of the experimental group, the level of reserve alkalinity by 17.66%, the concentration of macroelements and microelements, milk productivity by 5.7%, milk fat by 2.77% compared with the control group. The use of the mineral lick briquette Amirasol R-Z in the diets of dairy cows helps to prevent macro- and microelementoses, increase milk productivity, milk fat content, nonspecific immunity and obtain of healthy calves.
Keywords: dairy cows, blood, biochemical parameters, mineral supplement, lick briquette Amirasol R-Z, microelements, macroelements, milk productivity, immunity.
1. Aliev A.A. Effektivnost primeneniya mineralnykh dobavok v ratsionakh korov v usloviyakh Respubliki Dagestan [Efficacy of mineral supplements in the rations of cows in the Republic of Dagestan]. - Problems of biology of productive animals. - Borovsk, 2014 (1). - pp. 74-81.
2. Aliev A.A., Dzhambulatov Z.M. Vliyanie ekologicheski bezopasnykh mineralnykh preparatov «Farmasol G-L», «Farmasol G(S)-L» na pokazateli mineralnogo obmena i molochnuyu produktivnost korov v usloviyakh Respubliki Dagestan [Influence of ecologically safe mineral preparations Farmasol G-L, Farmasol G(S)-L on indices of mineral metabolism and dairy productivity of cows in the conditions of the Republic of Dagestan]. - https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18765744.
3. Aliev A.A., Dzhambulatov Z.M., Zhamalutdinov Sh.A. Effektivnost primeneniya ekologicheski bezopasnogo preparata «Farmasol R(S)-L» v ratsionakh molochnykh korov [Efficacy of environmentally safe drug Farmasol R(S)-L use in diets of dairy cows]. - https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17730856.
4. Opredelenie yoda v biologicheskikh obektakh [Determination of iodine in biological objects]. - GOST 284458-90.
5. Kondrakhin I.P., Arkhipov A.V., Levchenko V.I. et al. Metody veterinarnoy klinicheskoy laboratornoy diagnostiki [Methods of veterinary clinical laboratory diagnostics]. - KolosS. - Moscow, 2004: 520.
Karpushchenko Karine A., Ph.D. in Veterinary Medicine, Leading Scientific Researcher of the Caspian Zonal Scientific Research Veterinary Institute; 88, Dakhadaeva st., Makhachkala, Republic of Dagestan, 367000; phone: 8-903-4235495, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aliev Ayub Yu., D.Sc. in Veterinary Medicine, Director of the Caspian Zonal Scientific Research Veterinary Institute; 88, Dakhadaeva st., Makhachkala, Republic of Dagestan, 367000; e-mail: email@example.com.
Responsible for correspondence with the editorial board: Aliev Abdulgamid A., D.Sc. in Biology, Chief Scientific Researcher of the Caspian Zonal Research Veterinary Institute; 88, Dakhadaeva st., Makhachkala, Republic of Dagestan, 367000; phone: 8-903-4274563; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.